Thursday, October 20, 2011

Between inspiration & miracle ...

Salam readers,

It has been a while. I have missed writing but time is not permittable as I have to continue setting priorities and finding the right path to set my life and the life of my love ones.

In 2009, I have decided to change job. A job where I can use my Japanese Language skill. Of course this job is in a Japanese Company. I have helped to set up the company from hmmm...not from scratch but from after a bit of a scratch haha..

Then I met up with amazing people, mostly young Malaysians from different backgrounds, race, culture and religions. They have inspired me to be a better person. One thing about inspirations, when you experience it, you can actually feel it heightened your spiritual potential because I have felt it then.

5 days a week with no maid and working sometimes until back at 7.8.9 at night, then having to face your 5 kids, a hubby that despise uncleanliness...the world seems not a place to stay. BUT!!...when you remember that Allah is watching and know how you feel, the world feels a place full of hopes. I did that... I put on high hopes to Allah...for I know that he will always hear me, understands me, love me & never forgets me. I call this Allah's miracle. We don't know how He did it, or how impossible it may seem but only He can do it. I believe in Miracle for I believe in Allah...for when he says "kun faya kun" and so it will become.

Come my dear readers, let us put our praise to Allah and work towards the greatest height to be a caliph in this world. I shall write my next post in Malay Language so behold....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free readers in your own ways & language to leave any comments or your own experience is much appreciated...