Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My respect for you...



Dear sis,

You may not have realized but your profoundly humble figure have always rest assuring my heart to be relaxed all the time when we were kids then. Your silence and your act of tolerance have made me realized how grateful I am to have a sister like you.

Today marked your 40th birthday and for me you have never looked more beautiful than you have ever looked before. I am so very proud of you and how I wish I can be as patience, as devoted as you are to the people & things that you most love.

Of course, you are not perfect....but who cares?...everything else in this world has never been perfect...but Allah is great. He knew that without you as the eldest of the sibling, my life, our brother's life, our youngest sister's life, the life of our parents ...would not be perfect. You perfected us. If we may looked as if we are nowhere to be seen or we are not there to support you...rest assure that our dua' will always be there for you. Only Allah knows.

Beloved sister,...you are special and you are one of the best thing that has ever happen to my life. Your BIG 40 figure marked the beginning of a beautiful journey of everything that you have ever requested before. Believe in Allah...insyaAllah your life will be brighter and the life of your love ones.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG SISTAAAA....Thank you for your leadership! & remember that I always love you very-very much.

Dear readers, cherish your siblings...they are here in this world for a reason...and one of the reasons is to give love to you and be loved by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free readers in your own ways & language to leave any comments or your own experience is much appreciated...