Thursday, August 30, 2007

How Come?

Dear friends,

Hari ni I met with my ex-head of warden and it was really a great time to have a little flashback of what happened during those days...alamak hari nit terckp jawa plak. Tapi tak per kan??? Those were the glory days. People call me Ketua Penyangak or bahasa biasa, ketua pengawas and to think back at the time, I was the head prefect, the choir president, the netball captain, the AJK for the English society club, BAND?? ok I quit that. only 3 years but I know how to blow a trumpet though and I did all that with these 2 hands and 1 head!!!

If I were to turn back the time and the place I were then I don't think I can do it once again. When I got married, I don't think my partner knew exactly how or who I am actually because he laughed when I told him I can play trumpet, create my own melody at my mom's organ or have the guts to race a car at a circuit.

Macam mana things can turn up the way it is??? Is it because I am desperately in love with my husband now ooorr, am I being stupid enough hoping like a little girl for him to realize my 'bakat' or he simply wants me to be his wife because I am adaptable. He can change me easily...???

That made me to think why do we want to change the people we love??? As far as I can remember I am not the girl I am before I was married. Not because of he changed me !! But because I have MATURED and I chose to be where I am right now. Isn't that right???We chose our own path, we create our own KARMA & destiny..CORRECT???.....But how come we are SIGHING??? How Come????????....

1 comment:

  1. Hi sayang....

    Kekadang tu memang kita sangat2 berharap agar kita dpt berpatah balik dan memperbetulkan segala kesilapn2 lalu...supaya semuanya sempurna. Tapi percaya lah semua yang berlaku ada hikmahnya..percayalah...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free readers in your own ways & language to leave any comments or your own experience is much appreciated...